If you are looking for an amazing high quality, vintage furniture prices at a reasonable price, this should be the site for you - Chairish!

Chairish is an online portal for passionate design lovers to either buy or sell amazing high quality vintage furniture and decor safely and securely. 

This hugely popular portal is the brainchild of Anna Brockway and her husband, Andy Denmark, Eric Grosse, Gregg Brockway and Giacomo DiGrigoli. In fact, this talented and extremely experienced team has brought our furniture and decor online shopping to the next level





Why do I adore this site?
First of all, the site is extremely straightforward to navigate; a few clicks is all it takes for me to find something quickly. Secondly, I can use common terms to search for the design styles that I want. Thirdly, I easily shortlist items within my budget and the photos provided are very clear too. Lastly and most importantly, I can bargain with the seller by making a counter offer!

   

Which items are my personal favorites?

At $85 USD, this pair of industrial leather stools is so much cheaper when we compare them with the Dempsey Swivel Iron Bar Stool, Brown Leather from Houzz which retails at $119.99 USD each!



However, one of my favorite vintage finds is this working Polaroid 900 Electric Eye Land Camera retailing at only $50 USD!  


Does Chairish ship overseas?
Awww....Chairish doesn't ship to Singapore; we have to use services like Comgateway for the shipping to Singapore. :)